- £ 27,000.00 to £ 30,000.00 per annum - starting and then rising to
- Various - Full time or Part time or Job Share considered - 8.30am to 4.30pm, Mon - Fri - Term Time Only
Can you help our students to reach their full potential?
If you'd like to work in a small, supportive school, where you'll genuinely make a difference to the lives of our students then this could be the perfect role for you.
We are currently looking for 2 Teachers so if you have any contacts that you think may also be interested please do share this advert with them.
Full time or Part time or Job Share considered - 8.30am to 4.30pm, Mon - Fri - Term Time Only
Where do you fit in?
You'll be teaching students with complex and challenging social, mental and emotional health issues across Key Stages 3 and 4. Working mostly on a one to one basis, you'll use your experience of behavioural management to support our students, ensuring that they are safe, engaged and encouraged with their independent learning. You'll develop close working relationships, helping them with both academic and vocational skills for their life ahead.
What will you receive from us?
This rewarding job will provide benefits far beyond salary, but you will also receive;
· Extensive training and development opportunities
· A Pension and access to the Staff Perkbox benefits scheme
· Term time only working hours, enabling a great work/life balance
What do you need to be successful?
· Experience of teaching young people with behavioural issues on a one to one basis
· Experience of functional skills and ASDAN awards
· The ability to manage and encourage students to become independent learners, supporting their welfare alongside their emotional and behavioural development
You'll be working at our My Choice Children's School in Arundel. We cater for young people from both our children's homes and the wider community, with a capacity for a maximum of 18 students. We are committed to developing achievement and skills in all of our students, and our proud of our 'good' Ofsted rating, and innovative approach to learning.
A detailed job description is attached, but if you'd like an informal chat about this role, please call our Head of Recruitment, Steve Williams on 01444 446920. Further information on the rewarding work that we do can also be found on our website.
We'd love to hear from you. If this sounds like the perfect job for you, then please click on the Apply button now.
- Please view the Teacher Job Description document